Thought storage post

Disclaimer: 'kay, this post sums things up for me and offers a kind of "introduction" to my blog. I am working to make sure it stays in the top spot of my homepage but if it doesn't, sorry and you need to go look for it.



6.11.2010

Story posts

Yeah, keep scrolling for my real/latest posts. This is always post # 2 since it explains some shit.

Hey there...good news (at least for me) is I have managed to store all my stories in this neck of the woods (don't worry - I hear the thundering applause in my head).

I should mention that I started writing these as a New Year's resolution...didn't hurt that no one in r/l knows about my "hobby" so I gathered up some courage and dove in. I am soooo not a r-brained person so this was almost as hard as quitting smoking but fucking easier than exercising regularly ;)

I listed the links to the stories on the right since they are a bit wordy. Personally, I would suggest using the links to read the Sam/Tina ones since they are listed in sequential order there (oldest on top since that is how I read)...choice is yours.

Almost forgot, I included a "vanilla" story category...only has 1 so far. *lol*
06/16 - another vanilla post so this wasn't a fluke !!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting....dg (another spawn of Lil bit)

PS If ya' notice some typos or other grammatical errors - please drop me a line so I can fix them....that shit drives me crazy and I sometimes miss 'em.

Thank you Alyx - my Obi Wan

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol@ spelling and rammer, the one I saw was hrew instead of through on the sidebar! But you fixed it. Way to go on the blog, looks great!

dangergirl said...

Way cool SS - ya' know you always make me smile and treat me like a lady - thank you.

As far the blog goes - your help was INVALUABLE and lb spawned the whole thing. I was just along for the ride....

dg

cathouse teri said...

Well ain't you just a ton of fun! :)

I'm glad you stopped by. Actually, that link on my sidebar takes you to a fella who really has some great advice about dating.

I didn't need any advice, because I didn't really give a shit. I dated when and where I pleased. I called all the shots.

But check him out! He's cool.

dangergirl said...

Thanks for stopping by teri (cool site, btw).

I don't think I'm looking for advice...who am I kidding - I just want to fret a bit.*lol*

I'm gonna do what I want to do anyway;)

Anonymous said...

Ahh, Young Jedi...yes, I believe the student has surpassed the master. *bows low* Glad to see you on your journey, and all the great things which you deserve and will come your way.

(Just remember, I can still whip your butt if necessary. ;)

Alyx

Lil Bit said...

Ok, yay! - An intro to how you've decided to set up your blog.

Awesomely original NY's resolution, btw. LOL

My reader tells me you have 15 (FIFTEEN!) new posts since my last visit... gah, girl - you've been doing some serious transferring of material, eh? lol

Unfortunately, I'm being a sneaky lil wench to even be online right now, but wanted to pop by to tell you that I haven't forgotten about you and I'll be back soon when I have freakin' PRIVACY to read at my leisure.
(I'm sure you know how it is, right? lol)

oh yeah, still have your email to answer, too. Funny stuff, chicky!

*muah*

dangergirl said...

Alyx - thanks Obi Wan..so I'm not an apprentice anymore - cool ;)

Lb - yes ma'am - work was slow so I had some free time.lol

I am honored you stopped by during you clandestine activities ;)

And yeah - I TOTALLY get the privacy thing. Why is it "those" folks aren't around whenever the garbage needs to go out but are freakin' velcro whenever web surfing is possible ?