Thought storage post

Disclaimer: 'kay, this post sums things up for me and offers a kind of "introduction" to my blog. I am working to make sure it stays in the top spot of my homepage but if it doesn't, sorry and you need to go look for it.



10.28.2008

A personal message brought to you by Dangergirl

Hey there,

I posted a piece a few days back called "Someone explain." It was about sexual assault/rape and the aftermath. I removed it as it just didn't feel "right" posted here. I don't want to contaminate my slice of cyberdom with his abhorrent behavior.

I thought about it and really want to tell my story so maybe someone else will know they are not alone. That is the predominant feeling - aloneness and shame.

After much deliberation (a nights sleep-same thing) I decided to start a different blog. Here it is: Never a valid reason.

Decide if you want to visit and do so. Please spread the word a bit - if just one person knows they aren't alone or freakin' crazy then we will have changed the world for the better.

How totally COOL is that ?!!

Thank you,
dg

Update 11/20/08: I want to send a big shout out to Southern Sage for posting about this blog. The out pouring of support has been phenomenal. SS is a true Southern Gentleman.

1 comment:

Abe's Heart said...

Keep your chin up and your spirits
high, DG.

Love to you, this Thanksgiving.

~x~SinfullyAnon.:)smile*